Hey! I've been working on a few WIPs lately and doing a lot of gardening and housework, but today I thought I'd do a couple of quick, easy projects so I actually had something to show you (~_^) and because simple projects are great for that sense of satisfaction that I love to get from completed crafts ^_^
First up: yarn trees! These are for my Christmas decorating (I'm getting ready early!) and they are sooooo easy to make. All I did was wrap yarn around Styrofoam cones. Yup, that's it. I really do like how they turned out though ^_^
Next: a set of wooden bracelets. I'd had these plain wooden bracelets in my craft room for quite a while and today they finally got a makeover ^_^
The top bracelet is decorated with washi tape hearts, the middle bracelet has faded circles and measuring tape washi tape, and the last bracelet is chalkboard and currently features my handwriting ~_^
This washi tape heart bracelet is my favourite ^_^
Here's how to make one of your own
1. Draw heart shapes onto baking paper with a permanent marker
2. Tear of lengths of washi tape and place them so that they overlap both the heart outlines and also each other
3. Carefully cut out the heart shapes
4. Peel the baking paper off the back of the washi tape
5. Stick your washi heart onto the bracelet
6. Varnish with clear, matt Mod Podge
This is a really great way to showcase your favourite washi tapes and, because you can choose the colours, you can make your bracelet match any outfit!
This heart sums up this season's colours and patterns for me ^_^
What do you think? I hope you like them!