Thursday 20 December 2012

Ninni Monsters and Mustache Cuff Links


Hey! Today I finished four Ninni Monsters - yay! ^_^


I have another four monsters cut out but I still need to sew on the eyes and such.
 




I think that the best thing about Ninni Monsters is that you only need a small amount of fabric so they're great for using up remenents. Do you have a favourite? I think I like the pink one the best ^_^

I also made these mustache cuff-links. They are a custom order for a friend at work, and I think they turned out really well ^_^
 

I actually made two pairs, but they look exactly the same so you can just pretend that these photos are of two different sets of cuff-links ~_^
 

I've got three more pairs of cuff-link fastenings, so what do you think I should put on those? Maybe I should make some Death Stars ones for Scott?

Have a great weekend!

- Lisa x

4 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

those monsters are so cute! <3

Flora and Paws said...

Lisa

Those monsters are soooooo cute. I like the blue one best. How about Tardis cufflinks? he he.

Have a great weekend.

Lisa said...

Thanks Robbie! ^_^

Lisa said...

TARDIS cuff-links would be cool! Thanks Sara ^_^