Saturday 30 June 2012

Lumpy Space Princess brooch


So, I've decided to do another challenge! Yay! ^_^ I'm participating in the HP Craft-a-long over on Craftster and if you want to participate as well, you can! You can join anytime during the summer semester, which is May to August.

This is my entry for the "Riding the Knight Bus" challenge, which was to craft something purple! So I made a Lumpy Space Princess brooch ^_^


This was a really easy craft as it's just embroidery on felt. It worked up really quick, which I was pleased with also! ^_^
 

Here's a close-up of LSP herself. I love her expression and her tiny arms ^_^
 

And here's an arty shot of the whole brooch. I like the trailing quote bubbles ... but I think she would look cute without them as well. I did cut out two LSP shapes, so maybe I'll make other one ^_^

- Lisa x

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love her expression too, very LSP :)

Tanya said...

oh my glob that is sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEESTLYproducts said...

haha! i haven't done a a CAL or a swap in Craftster in ages! always so fun! i adore that brooch!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the comments, folks! I'm glad you like her ^_^