Sunday 26 August 2012

Crocheted Slytherin uniform coffee cup cosy


Hi all! Just a quick one from me today, I finished another project for the Craft-a-long and I just thought I would show you ^_^

This is for the Sorting Hat Challenge, to indicate which House I'll be in for the next Craft-a-long. As you can see, I'm going to stick with Slytherin!




This is a cuff for my take-away coffee cup (although I only use it for tea) to keep my hands from burning. I crocheted in the round to make it, and then added the collar, tie, and "S" mark. In case you can't tell (and I wouldn't blame you), it's meant to be a Hogwarts uniform as worn by Slytherin House. I'm not totally happy with it though as I think it looks a bit odd; but I'm not sure how to fix it up. What do you think?

I've got two more challenges to complete for the Craft-a-long, and it finishes on Friday! Do you think I will make it?

- Lisa x

No comments: