Thursday 24 January 2013

Spray painted doormat and more washi tape letters


Hey! How's your week been? I hope it's been excellent! I have two finished projects to show you today - huzzah!


This is *such* a simple project I'm not even sure it counts! I saw some awesome neon door mats while on a trek around the interwebs and thought they were seriously awesome! But also a bit pricey ...
 

So I decided to make my own! This project is done in two steps:

1. Buy a rubber door mat
2. Cover it in spray paint

Ha ha, see what I mean? So easy! ^_^
 

I do really like how it turned out though!
 

 And you know how I mentioned that I was going to make more washi tape covered letters so I could have an alphabet for my fridge? Well, I did that! However, this project isn't *quite* finished yet as I couldn't find any letter As at the craft store. But I'm going to call this a win anyway ~_^

Have a great Australia Day weekend, folks! I'll see you on Sunday with another project ^_^

- Lisa x

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

i cant wait to see those magnet all finished!!!!