Saturday 28 December 2013

Spawn more Overlord (plushie)!


Hello! Gosh, only a day between posts? What's happening?! I figured that since now I don't have uni *or* Christmas to spend time on, I'll upload additional posts whenever I have them ready! So, the posting schedule is going to be kinda weird for the next month or two, but I'll still post a least once a week so you really just have to worry about getting sick of me! (Which could totally never happen .... right?) ~___^


Anyway, here is Scott's Christmas present - an Overlord plushie! Yay!
 

He's got kinda funny face, huh? ^___^
 
 
I used a sewing pattern from Arixystix which required more skill than I have! I'm not that experienced making plushies, and so I had some troubles with the pattern which is an advanced one.


But I finished him, and Scott's happy, and that's really all that matters, right? ^___^


Anyway, Scott has named him Gasbag; apparently Overlords are basically full of hot air? *shrug*
 
 

 Here's Gasbag with Squishy, for size comparison. They're totally buddies now! ^___^


Our wedding anniversary is coming up soon, so I'll have to hunt around for another Zerg plushie to make for Scott! It's good to have a go-to theme for gifts, don't you think?


So, what do you think? Do you have a thing that people always make or buy for you? For me, it's craft supplies; surprising, huh? ~___^

- Lisa xx 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks Marlen! I agree, I think handmade things are extra special! ^___^ Your Christmas tradition sounds so sweet as well! I bet you've fine tuned that recipe to perfection by now! ^___^